Wax Melt & Candle Safety
- Use only unscented 4 hour tealight with a wax burner
- Do not overfill your burner
- Only burn your candle for a maximum of 4 hours at a time
- Do NOT move the burner until it is cooled and the wax has solidified
- Keep wax melts out of reach of children and your furry friends.
- Only burn wax melts and candles on a flat, even surface.
- Never leave a burning candle unnattended
- Trim your candle wick to 5mm before lighting
- If wick is curled at the top, simply extinguish the flame and trim the wick to no more than 5mm
- Burn away from flammable materials
- In crystal candles, remove the crystal before lighting the candle to enjoy
- Only burn wax melts and candles on a flat, even surface
- Burn candle away from drafts
- When burning more than one candles, make sure there is a good distance between them to ensure they do not melt eachother
- Do not move candle when it is burning or the wax is liquified
- Keep candles out of reach of children and your furry friends.